Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two Detox Groups Now Open for Registration

It's time for more Detox Groups! I have had a lot of requests for new groups following so many success stories in my previous groups. Let's get one more round of detox in before the start of the Fall Holidays! Here's the info:

TRIUMPH WELLNESS 30-DAY GROUP DETOX

Do you ever wish you could push a Re-Set Button on your diet or health? Just wipe the slate clean and start afresh without all the old addictions and bad habits? Maybe you have wanted to try a detox, but didn't know how to put it all together?

My name is Emily Segal, a Board-Certified Holistic Nutritionist from New York and founder of Triumph Wellness, a private Nutritional Counseling practice in Kfar Saba. I have been running these extremely popular and effective 30-day Detox Programs throughout the Spring and Summer. This is your last chance to join in before Fall!

Who is the Program Suitable For:
-Men and Women, age 18 and older
-Any size, shape and weight welcome
-This detox is healthy and safe for anyone, regardless of any current illnesses or health challenges.

What Does the Program Involve: A safe, supervised gradual detoxification from sugar, artificial sweeteners, wheat, dairy products, coffee, alcohol and processed foods. This program uses only real, regular food you can buy in any market. There are no supplements or powders required. You will feel strong and healthy during the detox and so it may be done without affecting your work or home life. We will only be eliminating the above foods while increasing enzyme-rich fresh fruits and vegetables.

What benefits can you expect to achieve by following this 30-day detox?
-Weight loss of 2-5kgs is typical
-Improved Digestion
-Reduction of Gas and Bloating
-Better Energy Level-Clearer Skin
-Improved Mental Clarity
-These 30-days are an excellent jumpstart to an on-going weight loss or wellness program!

Special Group Price of 400 nis per person includes:
-Four 90-minute small-group sessions jam-packed with information, support, motivation and fun
-A Personalized Binder full of handouts, tips, menus and recipes
-Unlimited email support between sessions on our own private Yahoo group
-Demos of healthy Detox-friendly food preparation and tasting at each session (Kosher Kitchen) -An exclusive group-member discount on colon hydrotherapy treatments at B-Teva Clinic in Raanana (these are optional treatments for those who want a deeper detox experience)

All meetings take place in Kfar Saba. If you live in Raanana, and have a group of 5 or more people committed to joining in the Detox with you, contact me for details on hosting the program in your own home. For registration and more information email Emily Segal
Emily@TriumphWellness.com

*************************************************************************************
What past participants of the 30-Day Detox Have to Say:

"I learned that I can control my eating and that eating healthy food is better than eating diet food. The group was inspiring and supportive. I feel great and know that I have done my body a favour!" - G.S.

"Emily is lively and knowledgable. She provides valuable information week by week along with great recipes and yummy tastings! She makes a month-long detox seem very easy." -I.R.

"I lost 4kgs and have finally gotten on the right track to healthy living. I always knew what I was supposed to be eating before, but just was never able to DO IT before Emily showed me how."
- T.W.

"I never thought I would be able to make it through a single day without sugar and soda. Here I am 30 days later, several kilos lighter and feeling better than I could have imagined. I will never go back to the way I ate before. I couldn't have done it without Emily and the group!" - L.R.

************************************************************************************

WHEN:
4 Sundays from 12:00 - 13:30 beginning August 16, 2009

OR

4 Mondays from 19:30 - 21:00pm beginning August 17, 2009

WHERE: Lovely Kfar Saba

Email me to join. Come on, It'll be FUN!

Emily@TriumphWellness.com

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtfull post on wellness. It should be very much helpfull

    Thanks,
    Karim - Creating Power

    ReplyDelete