Here is a very simple coaching exercise to help you move forward when you are stuck on any sort of problem.
1. On a blank page, draw a chart with 3 columns.
2. Label column one as "A", column two as "Z" and column three as "B".
3. In column A, answer the question "What's bothering me?
4. In column Z write "Where do I ideally want to be in relation to this issue?"
5. In column B, brainstorm, "What is the next step I can take to move from A to Z?"
That's it. Just work out the very first step you need to take and then take it! When you have accomplished that, you can do the exercise again for the next step you need to take in order to bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be.