Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NEW CLASS!!!

Introducing Fresh Feasts Healthy Cooking Classes!
When I sent out that survey to my mailing list, I was really quite happily surprised to see that many people expressed interest in a healthy, diet-friendly cooking class.  Now, I ask you, what would I be if I didn't deliver what the people want?  Right? 


So I have been a busy bee pouring over cookbooks, experimenting in the kitchen and subjecting family, friends, book group, potlucks, etc, to all sorts of delicious recipe experiments.  And here's what I have come up with:

On Monday night July 5, 2010 at 7:30pm at my home in Kfar Saba, I will be teaching the first in what I hope will be monthly cooking classes, each with a different theme.

This month's theme is A Pan-Asian Fusion Feast.  I chose Asian b/c the one recipe I KNEW I wanted to teach is this one:
Those are the amazing and super easy Veggie Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce that if you have ever eaten with me before, you know are one of my signature dishes.  Everybody loves these babies!

In addition to the Spring Rolls, there will be EIGHT other dishes taught:  a heady, creamy soup, 3 main dishes:  noodle dish, tofu dish and bean dish, 2 veggies sides, a fresh, delicious, waistline-friendly dessert and the piece de resistance, a surprising sparkly beverage that is great for digestion and metabolism.

Yum City.

So, my home is Kosher.  All the recipes are:
Parve
Vegan (there is honey in one thing)
Healthy & Diet-Friendly
Cholesterol Free
Sugar Free
Artificial Anything Free
Low Gluten (with modifications for anyone who is Gluten-Free)
Delicious, obviously
Easy and Fast to make
Great for families, singles, entertaining, Shabbat meals, and just general Food Enjoyment

I am even going to go to the trouble of typing the nutrition and calorie breakdown for each recipe, so even if you are following a special diet, you can still eat this food!

Oh, and did I mention we will all get to eat the food after I demonstrate how to prepare it?  It's going to be super fun and really informative and I really hope you will come and join us!

The 2 hour class + meal costs 150nis and you MUST reserve in advance!

Come!  Bring friends!  Email me to reserve your place:  Emily@TriumphWellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment