Friday, October 29, 2010

I jumped on the bandwagon

The Vegan Mo Fo Bandwagon that is!




Every year I spend November with my laptop melting my thighs, drooling over hundreds of vegan recipes.  This year I noticed a new International contingent among the 456 bloggers thus far signed up:  Spain, South Africa, South Korea, Singapore...and those are just the "S" countries!  But what is this?  NO ISRAEL???


Obviously we cannot let that happen, now can we?


So, for the month of November, this Israeli blogger will be cooking, baking, sautee-ing, and pureeing.  And blogging about it afterwards.  No tofu in the Holy Land will be safe!


Now that I have committed, I see a long, hard weekend in front of me, butt planted on the sofa, pile of vegan cookbooks towering all around.  Sigh....  such a burden for you my readers!


Anything you'd like to see me make?  Got a vegan recipe you've been wondering about?  Or a favorite recipe you've been wanting to veganize?  I am open to suggestion, so just shoot me a line.


Let's give this pretty girl the month of November off!




More on Vegan MoFo and a gigantic, International blogroll of vegan bloggers, can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. yay! i just added you to my blog post, too.

    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! I'm looking forward to November. How about vegan enchiladas from the Holy Land! Nom,nom,nom,nom....

    ReplyDelete