Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where the Heck Did I go?

Yowsa!  I did NOT mean to let 2 weeks go by without blogging.  I was just so busy getting the 21-Day Group Detox underway.  We are now in the midddle of Week One and my participants are beginning to get their Sparkle on!  Yay!  I will report more on that as I am able.

Aside from the Daily 9-5, we have been awfully busy having FUN lately.  Here's a sample of what's been on tap:
We picnicked with friends in a beautiful forest...

where we allowed our children to play with fire, neat.


We made whole wheat popovers...

and ate them.


We met old NY friends in Tel Aviv.


We drank luscious smoothies with coconut and loquat, in season now.


We built things from Lego.


We watched the Air Show for Israel Independence Day.

Don't I looked thrilled?
I was actually. 
And notice how I'm the only person who seems to think shade is important?
And how my 8-year old is almost as tall as his adorable, shrinking grandfather?


We ate Soba Noodles with Veggies and Tofu.


And my son has begun creating his own dishes and photographing them.
Friends, a Baby Food Blogger, has been born!

That's about it.  I'll be back to regular blogging, bli neder (no promises!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend the last 2 weeks! Hooray for meeting up with old friend and playing with your food. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the budding food blogger! And his cracker creation looks like something I would definitely eat. Thumbs up.x

    ReplyDelete