Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 54 is all GREEN

Green Smothie for Breakfast:

Banana, Passioflora, Flax, Water and Spinach

Split Pea Soup for Lunch:



Snack will be nuts and raisins (not green).  Dinner with be another big Spinach Salad and probably a baked sweet potato with tahina.  Truthfully I was inspried after listening to Karen Knowler's teleclass called "Raw Food Reset" today.  I've got a big event next week that I want to be at the top of my game for and the 3-day plan Karen set forth to get anyone sparkling and grooving in no time flat really appealed to me.

If you've got an hour to get inspired about your diet, listen to this.  It's free, but only for the next 48 hours or so:  http://www.giveittomeraw.com/events/free-teleclass-raw-food-reset

Lastly, my big news is that my baby pigeon chicks are learning to fly.  They have grown so quickly it is just astounding.  They have now taken two parent-assisted flights and returned home safely and very hungry both times.  Yeah, so I don't want to be all corny and predictable, but I must say that I'm on a similar journey lately and it sure is nice to have the company.


"Fly away skyline pigeon fly, towards the dreams you left so very far behind..."
                                                                                                              -Bernie Taupin

No comments:

Post a Comment