Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Transition-to-Spring Class

Even though it feels that High Summer is already upon us here in Israel, we are in fact, just at the end of Winter.  Spring makes her debut on March 21st and I'm teaching a class on March 17th on how to have a Vibrant, Sparkly, Healthy Spring season.  Yay!  Here are all the details:

Transition-to-Spring Health & Cooking Class


Spring is the time for new beginnings, growth, and blossoming!

So come on Little Bud!  It's your time to BLOSSOM!

In this class, I will share how we can make the transition from Winter to Spring, while avoiding those mucousy Spring colds, lightening up our minds, attitudes and our bodies and losing our extra stored Winter fat before the heat of summer literally bakes it into our cells.  Yuck!

Spring is also the season for Cleansing and Detoxing and I will give class participants detailed instructions on how to tailor a personal nutritional cleanse experience that suits each person individually.

Aside from the seasonal health education, I will bring participants into my Kosher kitchen for a cooking demo and then a full meal. Please note, these will be all new recipes. I've never taught these before. But those who have been to my cooking demos know I always choose yummy ones! Everything will be Vegan (no animal products), Pareve, Wheat, Sugar and Chemical-Free. Many will also be Kosher for Pesach depending on your minhag.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
20:00 - 21:30
Kfar Saba, address given at registration
cost 100 nis

To register email me at Emily@TriumphWellness.com or through my website http://www.triumphwellness.com/

Spring Cleaning for your Body, Mind & Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment